Make sure you have downloaded and installed Office 365 / Outlook on your device before proceeding! If you haven't, please go to http://portal.office.com/, login and then click "Install Office" before proceeding.
Note: You will be prompted to link to your Office 365 account for licensing purposes the first time you start any Office 365 application; this is not included in these instructions.
- Start Outlook
- Outlook will attempt to automatically detect an account, if this fails, please continue.
- Enter your e-mail address and click Connect
- You will likely be prompted to login, and if you have MFA configured complete your multifactor prompt
- You may receive an information popup regarding where some information is saved on your computer; please ensure you read this and click OK.
- Untick the "Set up Outlook Mobile on my phone too" and click Done
That's it ! Outlook is all configured on your device!