Do you have an iPad or an iPhone, and want to add your Office 365 mailbox to Outlook on it?
Well these are the steps! First of all, make sure you have installed Outlook from the App Store!
- Open the Outlook app on your device
- Enter your email address and tap "Add Account"
- Enter your password when prompted; if you have configured MFA you will be prompted to authenticate.
- Tap the "Maybe Later" open on the Add Another Account screen.
- You may be prompted to enable Notifications; if you are going to configure Outlook and Apple Mail on your device, we would recommend only enabling notifications on one app - not both. Tap the appropriate option for your situation.
Congratulations, that's it!